OUR ENTRANCE. First Things First
6 IMAGES TO HELP YOU SPOT OUR ENTRANCE SIGN
Resolving to start the First of April with a monthly blog post image of the First Thing You See when you get to Red House Farm, I decided to go a bit further and make it helpful to those of you who might be weary Coast-to-Coast walkers or weary car travellers who have already looked at our website map and read How to Find Us, yet would welcome extra images to help with that last little bit, and easily spot OUR UNOBTRUSIVE small sign that lets you know you have arrived, so here they are:
1.Bold yellow SCHOOL painted on the Glaisdale Dale road at the bottom of the school drive---exactly opposite our entrance.
2. Bold yellow zigzag lines and SCHOOL painted on the Glaisdale Dale road at the bottom of the school drive--exactly opposite our entrance.
3. Our cattle grid off the Glaisdale Dale road leading you into our property. View one.
4. Our cattle grid. View two.
5. The dry stone wall and stone gate post at our entrance.
6. Our unobtrusive sign that says RED HOUSE FARM. You have arrived!
Welcome to Red House Farm Glaisdale from Tom & Sandra.